From the blog Happy Go Lucky
There is nothing better than inviting your besties over for a glass of wine and some girl talk. Don’t get me wrong, I love my hubby and my boys but sometimes we all need a little time with the girls. We all love to drink wine.
I’ve been wanting to make fun wine bottle gift tags for awhile now so it just seemed like the perfect time. These are also fun because they can double as Christmas tree ornaments.
- 4.5 x 3.5 wood rectangles
- Wine Bottle Gift Tags Free Printables
- Mod Podge
- paint brush
- black paint pen
- sand paper
- Drill holes in top of each piece of wood.
- Paint edges of wood black.
- Cut out printable gift tags. Use Mod Podge to adhere cardstock to wood. Add a layer of Mod Podge over gift tag.
- Once Mod Podge has dried, lightly sand edges. This will also remove any paper that is hanging over edges of wood.
- Add ribbon and hang on wine bottles
If you really don’t want to make anything or buy the materials, you can always just print the pre-made designs out and add them to the wine bottle with ribbon. It really can be that simple.